Starting my S-STEM/TRAIN Scholarship journey

Hello all, this is my first blog post ever! My name is Chris Livingston (just like the blog says), I am a STEM student at Phoenix College and this is my first semester joining the S-STEM/TRAIN scholarship experience, and hopefully not my last! I will be getting acclimated to my internship at Phoenix College in the next few weeks and I'm sure you will be updated via this blog to see how it's going for me. At first I was a bit nervous about joining this project since I have to balance it with my other classes, but after speaking with Dr. Chapman I feel better about it, in fact I feel a bit excited since it will give me experiences that will be immensely valuable to my future. I look forward to what I'm going to learn and the contacts that I will make through this program. Wish me luck!

Here are pictures of the door and door bell of the Dalby building on campus,
which is where I will be spending my time working on the project.
  

Comments

  1. TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A GENUINE LOAN COMPANY.

    I have been a scam victim to so many fake lenders online, i thank my creator so much that he has finally smiled on me by directing me to this new lender who put a smile on my face this year and he did not scam me and also by not deceiving or lying to me but however this lender whose name is Mr STEVE WILSON gave me 2% loan which amount is $150,000 united states dollars after my agreement to their company terms and conditions and one significant thing i love about this loan company is that they are very fast
    You can contact the loan lender via
    EMAIL :stevewilsonloanfirm@gmail.com or whatsapp:+16673078785

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Making some progress

Mid Semester Stress

Posting a blog with nothing to talk about...