Measuring PVC and Trapping Insects

To start off my research, I assisted Matt in measuring large black PVC tubing in six inch increments... I didn't really understand why but I was happy to help. Upon further discussion of the pipe measuring I discovered that these pipes were going to be made into insect/arthropod traps that would be used in the garden, I love the garden so this is perfect for me! I am also finding five different scholarly sources about Arizona insects and different types of insect traps. Dr. Ortiz filled me in on more of the specifics of the project to help me find good scholarly sources. We are developing a native pollinator garden on the Phoenix College campus grounds, one of the things that we want to know is how the insect/arthropod biodiversity will change once the landscape has changed. We are building these insect traps in order to study that change, and we will first test them out in the Phoenix College edible garden. This should prove to be a very interesting project!

Comments

  1. TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A GENUINE LOAN COMPANY.

    I have been a scam victim to so many fake lenders online, i thank my creator so much that he has finally smiled on me by directing me to this new lender who put a smile on my face this year and he did not scam me and also by not deceiving or lying to me but however this lender whose name is Mr STEVE WILSON gave me 2% loan which amount is $150,000 united states dollars after my agreement to their company terms and conditions and one significant thing i love about this loan company is that they are very fast
    You can contact the loan lender via
    EMAIL :stevewilsonloanfirm@gmail.com or whatsapp:+16673078785

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Making some progress

Mid Semester Stress

Posting a blog with nothing to talk about...