Mid Semester Stress

I'm not so sure that I've dealt with mid-semester stress in the best way possible. I seem to have let myself become overwhelmed and now find myself trying to pick up and move on. Perhaps it is just a symptom of 2020 though, since I haven't had this issue before. It seems to me that one of the benefits of in-person instruction is that you have a set timeframe in each class to worry exclusively about that class and the work that is coming due. While at home I find that, even though I am scheduling time slots devoted to each class, I have not been able to keep my mind from wandering/worrying about everything else... so I definitely need to work on my self-discipline. I'm doing well in all of my classes but this week is going to test my ability to stay on task, wish me luck!

Comments

  1. I can definitely relate. I am just feeling exhausted and I agree that my focus is complete garbage right now. We are almost done Chris, we just have to keep pushing to Thanksgiving! Its so close, we can do this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Chris, even faculty are feeling the mid-semester crunch. I am so ready for the holiday time off :).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Making some progress

Posting a blog with nothing to talk about...